Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer
Suntrix is as founding signatory of the Clean Energy Code of Conduct, launched in 2013. We are one of a select national pool of solar companies to become an approved solar retailer.
The Clean Energy Council (CEC) is the peak body for Australia’s clean energy industry. Authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), the CEC Solar Retailer Code of Conduct is a way for solar companies to show their commitment to good business practices and improving standards in the solar industry.
As a signatory, you can be assured that Suntrix has undergone a rigorous process to become an Approved Solar Retailer.
- We do not engage in any misleading marketing practices
- Our solar consultants act ethically at all times
- We equip our clients with the information they need to make educated decisions
- We adhere to all existing legislation and regulations, including cooling-off periods,
cancellations and refunds
- We provide our customers with detailed documentation
- We take full accountability for the actions of any subtracted parties
- We respond to complaints in a timely, transparent manner
- We offer a minimum 5 years warranty on our products and installation services
Click here for more information about this accreditation.